There are two key factors in selling a property: pricing it right and marketing it. If you ask too much money for your home it will not sell and just sit on the market for ever. That is why it is important to do Comparative Market Analysis and, of course, market it not only on MLS, but also in social media. Nowadays everything is on-line and I offer 2 - 3 virtual tours to increase exposure.
- List the property on Multiple Listing Service of our Board
-Cooperate with brokerages working with buyers
-Advertise the property, which may include internet advertising on www.annafadina.com, www.mls.ca and other real estate web-sites
- Hold Open Houses, if needed
- Show the property at times acceptable to you, the Seller and, if any tenants, subject to tenant's rights
- Respond to all consumer and REALTOR inquiries received
- Show the property to prospective buyers
- Disclose, in a timely manner, to the Seller, all appropriate facts affecting the transaction known to us
- Keep you, the Seller, informed regarding the progress of the transaction
- Review Contracts of Purchase and Sale submitted for your consideration
- Assist you, the Seller, in negotiating favorable terms and conditions with prospective buyers
- Assist in the completion and possession process
Please, fill out the form below for my complimentary Comparative Market Analysis and let's have your home listed and sold!